Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's shed some light on the situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jdtru
Perfect Pal
jdtru

Let's shed some light on the situation Empty
PostSubject: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 am

Oh what a character George is! My husband, his best friend, and I were all over the other day. I was showing them around telling them what I now, laughing at the birds chasing them, you know, the usual. Well, Val tells me that we left the lights on in the lobby. It was daylight in a room with a wall of windows, we did not need lights. Plus, I do not know how to turn them on. Needless to say, we did not turn on the lights. George just wanted to make sure the guests could see okay.
Back to top Go down
valkyriemome
Friends for Life
valkyriemome

PostSubject: Re: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Aww! That's so sweet of him to look out for you!

Could you please let him know he needs to deter the people breaking in, also! That would be most helpful!
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

You know, I think Alden is on to something. I bet fewer people would break in if George would maybe possess them or scare them to bits. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net
Usha77
Close as a sister
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
jdtru
Perfect Pal
jdtru

PostSubject: Re: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:54 pm

George has been quite helpful in the past. Next time I am there I will have a talk with him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's shed some light on the situation   Let's shed some light on the situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's shed some light on the situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop :: The Fun Stuff :: Happenings at my Haunted Hotel-
Jump to: