Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even more love from the mitten state.

Go down 
+2
Something_To_Believe_In
not_in_pictures
6 posters
AuthorMessage
not_in_pictures
Pal
Pal
not_in_pictures

Even more love from the mitten state. Empty
PostSubject: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Hello all. This is Allisyn, (aka Alli), another friend of Val's from Michigan. Although technically, I'm from Ohio, but I've lived in the Detroit area for about 10 years now. (Eek! That's a long time!) Val and I were in a small group together for many years.

I enjoy taking pictures, but prefer not to be in them. So some friends came up with what my Native American name would be (if I were even a little bit Native American)..."Not in Pictures." Very Happy

I used to get in my pet time playing with Val's dogs. Now I have to make do with just my dog nephew, "Cash." He lives in Ohio, so I don't get to see him very much. But sometimes he comes to visit, which is always fun.

I work in advertising, which for the most part is enjoyable and keeps my brain working. Otherwise, I love watching TV and travelling.

I wholeheartedly blame Val for getting me hooked on "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi network. (And did you ever notice that eHarmony advertises a lot on the Sci-Fi network? I find that to be hysterical...and completely appropriate.)

I look forward to reading more posts. I love being able to keep up with Val's life!
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:35 pm

ALLI Even more love from the mitten state. 922161 !!!!

I am so glad you joined us!

Hey, here's some info for ya: I submitted our hotel in the ghost hunters new contest. Maybe they will come investigate. Seems since the introduction of the sugar gliders - nocturnal animals - we have had a bit more "activity" here - not a lot, but some objects appearing where they weren't a few moments earlier and stuff like that. It is a neat building to explore, so I hope that is in our favor.

So, keep your fingers crossed. Some day, you might just see my home on Ghost Hunters. Even more love from the mitten state. 347684

Alli - I will think of you tonight during my Sci-Fi Wednesday watching.

Oh, and I gave you your own little pet avatar ---- of course, you can change it and choose any one you like. But, until then, this Kung-Fu beauty is all YOURS!!!! We shall have to name him. Too bad "Jackie Chan" is already taken. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net
USMom
Most Awesome Moderator
USMom

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Alli, I too am hooked on TAPS, and Val didn't do it. But, if she gets picked, I am so there! I'm going this week end, and taking the video cam, so that she can scare the _______ out of me in the Freddy Krueger room! LOL

We are going to video everything Very Happy Maybe we'll get something.

Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sugargliderretreat.net
Tera
Pal
Pal
Tera

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Alli,
I am so glad to see that you got brave and joined us online. It shall be interesting to be together online.
Tera flower
Back to top Go down
valkyriemome
Friends for Life
valkyriemome

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi!!

I'm too tired to post all the witty and welcoming things I would like to ...

So ... HI!

Even more love from the mitten state. 382113
Back to top Go down
not_in_pictures
Pal
Pal
not_in_pictures

PostSubject: thanks!   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome all.
cheers

I will be THRILLED if TAPS comes to visit the Betts Hotel. Woo-hoo!
Back to top Go down
tngliderlover
Perfect Pal
tngliderlover

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Alli, it's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even more love from the mitten state.   Even more love from the mitten state. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even more love from the mitten state.
Page 1 of 1