Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For MyBonnie...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandSmammas
Pal
Pal
SandSmammas

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:37 am

Ok, so after seeing your beautiful baby, I had to post a picture of my baby Diamond. She always has the evil look in her eye, thus why she not only answers to Diamond, but also Demon... lol!
For MyBonnie... MomsPics1041

And another of her lazy self. I also think she is part Japanese like my hubby because her eyes are always slanted like his! I told him
he could never deny his daughter! He doesn't!
For MyBonnie... DSCN0667
Back to top Go down
MyBonnie
Pal
Pal
MyBonnie

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 am

OH MY WORD! She is MAGNIFICENT! I had one just like her (well short haired) when I was in Middle School! I miss my Tigerlily...
I just wanna love all over her! I can't believe she answers to Demon, that's just hilarious!
Back to top Go down
SandSmammas
Pal
Pal
SandSmammas

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:38 am

I love it when kittys have personalities. It makes it all worth while.
Back to top Go down
MyBonnie
Pal
Pal
MyBonnie

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm

me too! that goes for any animal, I just HAAAAAAATE it when ppl say "it's just a -----, it doesn't have a real personality"

tell that to the cat who remembers you tripping over it and plots revenge for a later time. or the shih-tzu who cops an attitude with you and won't "talk" to you until he gets over being told no...
Back to top Go down
SandSmammas
Pal
Pal
SandSmammas

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

lol! Oh my gosh....that is so true! My kitty won't even use a litter box that is to full to her liking! I'm like, jeeze louise! There is one little piece in there. Learn to use a toilet! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For MyBonnie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For MyBonnie...   For MyBonnie... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For MyBonnie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop :: The Fun Stuff :: Our Other Animal Loves-
Jump to: