Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good people left in the world!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jdtru
Perfect Pal
jdtru

Good people left in the world!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good people left in the world!!!   Good people left in the world!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm

So yesterday was eventful for me but this post is just about the dogs. We have three and are dog sitting two until their family gets a home with a yard. (thinking November). So yesterday, after a visit to the hospital to see my mother-in-law, I came home later than usual, ate dinner, watched TV and then went out to play with the dogs. It was then that I noticed that one of the dogs that I am dog sitting has run away, AGAIN. Although she has done it several times, she has not made it out of the alley. I felt horrible. The dad was doing better than me. Well, today, after work, I was getting dinner ready and the dogs started barking. I go to check it out and there are two people in our yard. I step outside and they tell me that they found a dog a block away last night and have been going door to door asking if anyone lost a dog. The woman said that when they didn't find the owner, she put out an add in the paper. I described the dog that got out and sure enough, it was her. I am overwhelmed at the good hearted nature of these people. They couldn't read the number on her collar so they went door to door and put an add in the paper. That's some good people!
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

Good people left in the world!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good people left in the world!!!   Good people left in the world!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 pm

I'm so glad Millie is home now.

See, there are still good people out there. Those people went out of their way to ensure the dog was returned to owner.

It is a shame, though, that YOU have to deal with this behavior and worry from this dog for so long. What did her owner have to say about the situation?
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net

Good people left in the world!!!
Page 1 of 1