Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMEONE should....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

SOMEONE should.... Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE should....   SOMEONE should.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 pm

pat me on the back and tell me how amazing I am that I have managed to get so much done for the SUGAR group and for TSS when I am SICK, SICK, SICK!!

I have pneumonia (clearing up now, Thank God) and have been vomitting for two days. pale All of my time in bed has given me lots of time to think... and I have used all of my out of bed time here typing. These are the things I do because I love you all.

Now,

*pat
pat*

Tell me to go to bed and drink plenty of fluids.
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net
Srlb
Pal
Pal

SOMEONE should.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE should....   SOMEONE should.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 pm

OF COURSE you BETTER go to bed and drink lots of fluids.

WHO gave you the ok to get pneumonia anyway? I know I was not asked if this was ok...then again, I am sure you knew I would say NO you may NOT have a bout of it.

Gosh Val, I really do hope you get over that mess soon. Please do take care of yourself the way you would a glider. That way we know that you will recover fast!!

Now, go to bed and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Usha77
Close as a sister
Usha77

SOMEONE should.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE should....   SOMEONE should.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm

*pat pat* Great job!! Now, get yourself to bed! Make sure you drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. *hugs* Hope you're feeling better soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Sponsored content

SOMEONE should.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE should....   SOMEONE should.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE should....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop :: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-
Jump to: