Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being cheerful and positive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Srlb
Pal
Pal

Being cheerful and positive Empty
PostSubject: Being cheerful and positive   Being cheerful and positive I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

brings positive and cheerful things. It is time for everyone to start pushing those negative feelings aside and thinking and embracing positive feelings, thoughts, things.

I helped out at the *Living Assistance Home* here in town, they had a small dog show. My groomer and myself went there, she did nails, passed out bandanas to those who wanted them, put bows in hair etc...we were also the *judges* and passed out a couple prizes. Nothing fancy or expensive, but enough to make them smile.

Well, I got a card from the Grand Prize winner just going on and on thanking us for going above and beyond and how none of them had any idea prizes would be given and how good that made them feel. Well, that brought a smile to my face.

Then I recently bird-sat another customers cockatiel while they went on vacation, No biggie, took up hardly any room and what is one more bird mouth to feed?

Today they brought in a very nice card and this GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers. How sweet was that.

Makes you feel good when you know you are able to help someone out and you do it because you want to.

Arent these flowers beautiful?? They smell WONDERFUL

Being cheerful and positive Dsc07313
Back to top Go down

Being cheerful and positive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop :: The Gathering Place :: Joining the party-
Jump to: