Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop

Chat forum for All Val's Friends & The SUGAR Group Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the Aliens moving teeth

Go down 
+2
thefotokat
Something_To_Believe_In
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

About the Aliens moving teeth Empty
PostSubject: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:00 pm

OK folks - I have heard it from a very reliable person in the dental community that it is in fact possible for your teeth to move a noticeable distance overnight.

So, I guess that that gives us another option for what happened to my teeth. Now, mind you, Aliens moving my teeth in the middle of the night is still a very plausible explanation. I'm just saying that there is another one - equally as believable. You know - for those of you that have a hard time with the alien explanation.

Fact: Went to bed on Sunday night with teeth in one place and woke up Monday morning with then in a different place. You can choose whatever explanation you want to believe. About the Aliens moving teeth 303898
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 pm

I choose to believe in the aliens, if for not other reason than it is less disturbing to me than the thought that my teeth walk about in my mouth while I sleep.
Back to top Go down
thefotokat
Friends for Life
thefotokat

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Just count yourself lucky if you wake up w/your teeth in your mouth and not on your pillow.

And if you find yourself in that predicament, simply refer to the crop circle on Jackie Chan's head for directions on how to reach the aliens to put them back in. geek
Back to top Go down
tngliderlover
Perfect Pal
tngliderlover

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Definitely the aliens at work on the teeth. What cute teeth you have. :hippo:
Back to top Go down
Peace
Best Buds
Peace

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Now I know why I have woke up twice with my retainer on my pillow. :winky:
Back to top Go down
valkyriemome
Friends for Life
valkyriemome

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:46 pm

In all seriousness - which I know is no fun - it could possibly be that you are grinding your teeth in your sleep? Which does cause them to shift and be uncomfortable.

If this is the case, perhaps you should see your dentist about a mouth guard? I had to wear one for a few years because the grinding got so bad I was giving myself TMJ!

However, I don't know what the aliens are doing with your teeth? What do you suppose they want them for? Do you think they take them out, play with them all night, then return them before you wake up? Maybe they just didn't put them back exactly the way you'd left them?

What adventures are your teeth having at night without you?
Back to top Go down
Peace
Best Buds
Peace

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 pm

About the Aliens moving teeth 96886 I have no clue at all how it came out. I have to kinda unhook them and when I am awake it takes 2 hands to get them out.

I most definatly do grind my teeth when I am under stress and that is why I have to wear my retainer at night. I kept biting one of my front teeth and loosened it. I never can tell which nights it could be when I will grind my teeth but it only happens about maybe 6 times a year. I do however keep my jaws locked through out the day and can not stop doing it. I will be sitting their and think dang Michelle let go all ready.
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Admin
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:27 pm

I don't grind my teeth at night.

I'm pretty sure in Alien world that teeth are the new gliders. They DO play with them all night. AND, they have to play with them in the street and that is why they took Shawna's street last year! :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://valspals.roflforum.net
tngliderlover
Perfect Pal
tngliderlover

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am

About the Aliens moving teeth 222170 not about the teeth, but....
Did UFO Hunters make a visit to where Shawna lives?
Back to top Go down
USMom
Most Awesome Moderator
USMom

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:49 pm

I think so...maybe they were investigating the street that moved. And, it moved, much like Val's teeth. It didn't disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sugargliderretreat.net
tngliderlover
Perfect Pal
tngliderlover

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:59 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Aliens moving teeth   About the Aliens moving teeth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Aliens moving teeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vals Pals - The SUGAR Group stop :: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS-
Jump to: